Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be posting the various links which I feel can be very useful to Testing folks. The topics may vary across Domains and platforms however the idea is to provide every one with 1 easy access to all your Search Needs....
1 comment:
As I read this article, I could map most of the people around to one personality or the other.
A good excercise for the team can be to share this article across and then have a small excercise where an Individual may categories all other team members under on of these categories in an anonymous fashion.
Later on the compiled results can be shared across for team members for Introspection....
Caution: Do the excercise where the audience are matured enough to openly discuss the things. Also keep a moderator in place to stop any finger pointing.
Post a Comment